Send clients, family, and friends the warmest wishes on any holiday. Choose from hundreds of our designs to match your personal or business style, or design your own for that extra touch.
Greeting Card Printing
We only accept Print Ready PDF files.
Please make sure that you have single page PDF's.
If your greeting card requires bleeds please make sure you add bleeds. We require .25in bleeds so a 8.5"x11" will be 8.75"x11.25 with bleeds.
When you upload your PDF file it will run it thru our Pre Flight PDF checker to ensure your file is ready to print.
Once it has completed checking your file it will let you know if it passed, has warnings or failed.
- If your file passed the pre flight check you will be able to proceed to print.
- If your file failed with warnings you will be able to review your warning and if you would like to still proceed to print your project you will give the final approval.
- In the event your file fails the pre flight check you must resolve these issues before uploading your file again. These steps are taken to ensure the highest quality and trouble free printing is possible to meet our same day printing turnaround. As always if you have any questions or need help click on the chat button below.
Uploading Your Print Ready PDF Files
- Please make sure you do not add crop marks to your artwork
- PDF file only
- We require .25in bleeds
- Anything that will not trim off please them .25in in from the edge of the sheet and add your .25in bleed
- Cmyk mode not rgb
- 300 dpi
- embed all of your fonts
Proper Color Value
Blue: Cyan 100% Magenta 60% Yellow 0% Black 0%
Darker Blue: Cyan 100% Magenta 70% Yellow 0% Black 20%
Green: Cyan 100% Magenta 0% Yellow 80% Black 0%
Light Green: Cyan 60% Magenta 0% Yellow 100% Black 0%
Red: Cyan 0% Magenta 100% Yellow 90% Black 0%
Rich Black: Cyan 40% Magenta 30% Yellow 30% Black 100%
Use the rich black only for black backgrounds when you design.
All black text must use 100% Black value.
Use these templates to set up your print ready files